1. Hand-crafted wooden cooking utensils. A good cook needs great tools. I am DYING over these gorgeous hand carved wooden spoons and sauté utensils from this one-man operation. Why not make something she does everyday a little more enjoyable with a beautiful tool like this?
2. This candle. I am obsessed with this scent in particular and this size is perfectly affordable as a stocking stuffer or a little something for your best friend, carpool partner or gym buddy.
3. Slippers. Is there anything better than slipping your feet into a pillow of cushy comfort early in the morning or late at night? No. There's not. I loved having these by my bedside to keep me cozy during middle of the night feeding sessions (which for the record don't happen anymore. Praise be to God.)
4. Chatbooks gift subscription. If you're anything like
5. These mugs. Have one custom made with her favorite quote or a phrase the kids came up with that captures this stage of life perfectly.
6. If you're financially limited, go with the gift of your time. It is precious!! Offer up 4 hours of babysitting. 2 hours is hardly long enough for her to get somewhere and settle in. 4 hours is completely and utterly luxurious and she will love you forever and ever. Amen.
7. A Lenny & Eva cuff. I am obsessed. I wrote a whole post about this bracelet of mine and really think every girl should have one. There is almost no end to the way you can combine bracelet styles and the various "sentiments" your cuff expresses.
8. Gorgeous and cozy throw for the couch, the nursing chair, etc. I'm drooling over this faux fur and this cable knit option.
9. A beautiful and/or super practical journal. I personally love a Moleskin - which is both. Whether it's for reflecting on the deep stuff in life or just a place to keep grocery lists and meal plans in one place, there's always a use for this bad boy.